Combining an at-home laser with proven antioxidant technology.
This comprehensive at-home skin laser system partners the Age-Defying Laser with state-of-the-art antioxidants for improvement in visible signs of aging. The Age-Defying Laser + Antioxidant System can be used in conjunction with in-office professional laser treatments as at-home maintenance.
- Tria Age-Defying Laser:
At-home skin laser to restore skin’s luminosity for a more youthful, radiant, and refreshed look.
- Post-laser antioxidant regimen:
C E Ferulic® and Resveratrol B E provide comprehensive protection against environmental aggressors caused by free radicals and to support skin’s natural repair. This antioxidant duo is proven to replenish post-laser skin and improve visible signs of aging.
How It Works:
Age Defying Laser uses non-ablative fractional technology that creates microscopic zones of cellular disruption “fractionally” around the treated area while leaving the out surface in tact. The skin responds to the treatment by initiating your body’s natural healing process, and around the treatment sites. This stimulates the generation of new collagen.
The result is improved elasticity and firmness, smoother skin, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and diminished discoloration with minimal downtime.
How It Is Used:
The Age Defying Laser should be used at night only!
- Wash face and gently pat dry
- Select a treatment level and slowly guide the laser with a smooth and even motion.
- The device will beep when treatment is complete in four zones.
- Its best to try Level I training on your forearm first to determine tolerance
- Once Level I is tolerated (usually 1 or 2 weeks) you can move on to Level 2 then Level 3.
- Follow immediately with CE Ferulic to promote healing and topical uptake.
- Follow with RBE to decrease post laser tightness.
- Reapply CEF in the morning after cleansing followed by your normal AM routine. (and sunscreen).
- The laser should be used 5 nights per week for 12 weeks.
The Age-Defying Laser is appropriate for all skin types. Do not use if you are under the age of 18, and do not allow children to play with or use this device. Consult a health care professional first if you are pregnant or undergoing professional cosmetic treatments, such as a skin peel, laser resurfacing or filler injections. Also consult a health care professional if you have a significant medical skin condition, your skin is unusually sensitive, your skin easily develops a rash or allergic reaction or if you are taking a medicine, such as a steroid. The Age-Defying Laser should also not be used on skin that contains permanent makeup or is tattooed, infected, burned or cut.