Baby Foot is an innovative foot care product that will make your feet as smooth and soft as a baby’s foot. The unique formula of 17 types of natural extracts allow your feet to exfoliate naturally leaving them highly moisturized.
This effective and gentle process removes the unwanted dead skin cells that have built up layer after layer. In addition, Baby Foot can improve other foot issues like: Foot Odor, Athletes Foot and Blood Circulation. So say goodbye to rough, dry, cracked soles, by using a product that really works!
Here are some helpful hints that we have found to be useful when using Baby Foot:
- Shower, bathe or soak first. If your feet are “prune-like” to begin with, the absorption is much better!
- Put a tight pair of socks over the booties (not big socks from her husband’s drawer, but little ones that are snug to begin with).
- Wear them for at least 1 hour. If it is you first time using Baby Foot and/or your feet are pretty bad to start with, keep them on for 90-120 minutes.
- After the 1+ hour of wearing the booties, remove and discard them. Rinse feet and put on socks.
- In the days/weeks following, If the shower is in a bathtub (that allows you to fill with water), allow about 3 inches of water to accumulate in the bottom of the tub/shower so you can stand in water for a portion of your bathing process. Each time you shower or bathe, gently rub your feet at the very end (once the feet are really saturated). The dead skin should “roll” off.
- You can use scissors to trim any hanging skin when you get done with your bathing routine each day.
- Apply any lotion to the feet when you get out of the shower and immediately put on snug socks (letting your feet get really dry will lengthen the peeling process).
- Wear snug socks as much as possible in the days/weeks to follow, including to sleep at night. Wearing sandals or going barefoot during the peeling process will elongate the process and it won’t be as drastic as it will be if you wear socks as much as possible.
Enjoy this featured article from Today Style: The Baby Foot peel may be Gross, But it Totally Works.