Autumn is a wonderful time of year to harvest your options to refresh and rejuvenate. That’s why we’re pleased to bring you this very special offer for Sculptra Aesthetic and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL). Sculptra Aethetic is the facial injectable that has shown remarkable results in patients and lasts at least 25 months. IPL therapy is a non-invasive treatment that gently, safely, and effectively treats sun damage and the signs of aging. Learn how you can look your best for the holidays!
Reserve your seat . . .
Here’s what may make Sculptra Aesthetic the perfect choice for you:
- It works gradually to replace lost collagen – a key cause of wrinkles, lines and folds.
- It can give subtle yet noticeable results that can last up to 25 months
- Treatment sessions are, on the average, just 3 injections over a few months
IPL Intense Pulsed Light photo rejuvenation treatment produces smoother, even-toned, more youthful looking skin. Associates in Dermatology uses it to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Sun damage and photo aging
- Brown spots such as freckles and lentigos
- Skin discoloration, mottled pigmentation, and hyperpigmentation
- Vascular changes or red blood vessels
- Redness from rosacea and flushing
- Redness after CO2 laser resurfacing
Treatments also minimizes red and brown spots while it evens out skin color and texture, and decreases that red flushed appearance from the skin.